This Dog Training Shock Collar might be the tool you've been looking for to help improve communication between you and your dog. Use this collar to improve training time and remove the frustrations that can come when struggling to communicate with your dog. This high quality, affordable training collar can be used even in wet environments.
- The range for the remote is up to 875 yards. Easily train your dogs in the park or backyard. Use this dog training collar to correct dogs' barking, walking, leash training, sitting, aggression, and other behavioral obedience. One remote transmitter can control up to 3 pieces of electronic collar receivers. Train your dogs under your control, not necessary to shout at him any longer.
- 1 Waterproof Shock Collar with Soft Touch Point – the IP67 waterproof dog training collar receiver can be used to train dogs in various water activities. Unlike other receiver's metal touch points, this dog shock collar’s touch points are soft silicone. Tips: 1) In order to protect your dog's skin, place the soft silicone points on the receivers and Leave some extra length (about 2 fingers width) when wears it on the dog's neck (Note: The transmitter is NOT waterproof)
- 4 Modes – LED Light, Vibration, Shock and Sound modes. LED light mode helps you to locate your dogs in the dark, at dusk, or in foggy conditions. Vibration and static shock mode are adjustable from 0-99 levels. The Sound mode creates an audible warning. Note: Treat your dog as friends, we suggest that the static shock should always be your last choice when you use this remote training collar. DO NOT use static shock to train young dogs.
- Adjustable Soft PU Collar – The Soft Dog Collar length is adjustable from 7 in to 27-1/2 in (18cm to 70cm). It fits medium to large dogs ( weight of 20 lb or above). Our remote shock collar is designed for building a better communication between your dogs and you, not for punishing the dogs.
1 Soft Collar
1 Charging Cable
1 Testing Bulb
2 Touch Points
1 User Manual ( with detailed dog training tips)
Important Safety Notices:
Please don't use this training collar for aggressive dogs.
2. Only let your dog wear this collar when training, and take it off after training is finished.
3. Don't connect this collar to the leash as a regular dog collar.
4. Avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 8 hours per day. Re-position the collar on the dog' neck every 1 to 2 hours;
5. Examine the contact area daily for signs of rash or sores. If there is, stop using the collar until the skin has healed. If the condition persists beyond 48 hours, see your veterinarian.
6. Wash the dog's neck area and the contact points of the collar weekly with a damp cloth;
7. If the hair is too long or thick at the dog's neck, it may cause the receiver not to be able to fully contact the skin.
8. When your dog wears this collar, please observe whether its behavior has obvious rejection or impatience. If yes, your dog may try to remove the collar and this may cause a skin injury. In this case, please take off the collar before the dog injures itself.
9. Please use vibration or tone mode first. Shock mode is only recommended in emergency situation and not advised as a form of positive behavior training.
Note: Pay specific attention to how snugly the collar is fitted. If the collar is too tight, it can cause skin damage, if the collar is too loose, the receiver is unable to work.
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.